Laser Cutting Services & Fabrication – quality, speed, and precision
At Seward Precision, we work with a wide variety of materials, including aluminium, for both our laser cutting department and our fabrication services. Countless of everyday things are made of aluminium, and alongside steel, it is the most widely used metal.
- Aluminium is the most abundant metal on Earth, making up around 8% of the Earth’s crust
- Aluminium is around one-third of the weight of steel
- Aluminium resists corrosion and it never rusts. It oxidizes and this oxide sticks to the surface and protects the metal.
- Recycling aluminium requires only 5% of the energy needed to extract it from ore. This means that a lot of the aluminium ever produced is still in use today, around 75%. It is more energy and cost-efficient to recycle aluminium products than producing new ones
- The aluminium industry’s carbon footprint has decreased by almost 40% since the 90’s
With state-of-the-art machinery and equipment, a fully trained and experienced team, and a can-do will-do attitude, we offer the best Laser Cutting and Fabrication services in the UK. We have specialists in every department and ensure each job is completed to the highest standards.
Having worked with both big and small customers in different markets and sectors, we are confident we can handle your next project. Contact us today to discuss in more detail. Contact – Seward Precision